Thursday 24 November 2011

Shoegasm

As my fellow Lisbon girls will know, nothing butchers heels quite like our beautiful yet treacherous national pavement (a calçada portuguesa). Since I walk to work, I’ve long traded in my towering pumps for comfy flats. I tried the whole New York deal, where you commute in your Nikes and switch into your Choos at the office but it’s easier said than done. First, you get an awful lot of unwanted stares when you’re wearing a pencil skirt with trainers, particularly if you’re sharing the lift with the CEO… Second, I lose stuff like you wouldn’t believe, so I’d say the odds are pretty high of me leaving the high heels on the tube and spending the rest of the day avoiding being caught in my “executive with a hip-hop twist” look and being asked if I’m recovering from foot surgery…

Anyhow… I digress. The thing is I miss wearing fancy shoes… and having the money to buy them, mostly. I’ll splurge on two things (amongst many others) when I’m rich: shoes, of course, and a chauffeur so I can spare and show off said shoes. Heel-slaughtering-pavement be gone!

These are few pairs which have been lingering in my Wishlist for some time now:

Fabulously Fancy!

?

These Miu Miu glittery pumps are heavenly...


... especially when worn by Diane Kruger with little else.



Sienna's wooden heels: NEED!





Nude pumps: a must-have classic.
?


No one rocks a heel quite like Kurt Geiger.


And because a girl still needs her cosy flats, these are the hottest (and warmest) item on my list:



Happy Thanksgiving to all our US readers!

1 comment:

  1. hehe! Happy thanksgiving to you too!!bem, s for para usares sapatilhas, please que sejam giras!! ;)

    ReplyDelete